In January 2014 we have a tendency to run a story describing however some old of us in Republic of South Africa use the material in condoms to ease their unhealthy pain. Despite no medical proof existing that it will facilitate, they insist that daily rubbing into affected areas very build a distinction.
1. To shield your wireless telephone from obtaining wet once you’re out and it’s descending or hiking
2. Full of ice and frozen to use as ice packs in boxing
3. For improvement CDs
4. As a plaything
5. As water balloons or to store water
6. To shine your boots and shoes
7. Over the barrel of a rifle once it’s descending – you don’t even have to be compelled to take it off to shoot
8. To stop bait from laundry off the hook whereas trawling for fish. merely pull the prophylactic over the bait once it’s connected to the hook. Cut the ends of and voila!
9. The material is nice for dry hair
10. Once swimming, used as a prophylactic to shield against little catfish referred to as candiru that are interested in piddle and blood (and wish to travel up the urethra).
10. To export medicine within the body
11. Archaeologists use them to gather water samples from stalactites for analysis
12. To shield microphones in transit (using non-lubricated ones)