Dining on the go during the holiday season suggests that you ought to take precautions against food poisoning. The Academy of a Nutrition and the Dietetics offers this advice:
• Before eating or making ready food, always wash hands with the soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
• Bring hand sanitiser or moist towelettes, just in case soap and water are not available.
• Pack perishables during cooler with ice. Make you sure the temperature of the food stay below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Pack non-perishable snacks, like crackers, pretzels, dried and whole fruits, small boxes of cereal, plain popcorn, peanut butter or raisins.
• Toss any spoilable foods that you just do not refrigerate or eat within two hours.