- 2 tablespoons
Light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon
Sugar or sugar substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon
- 2/3 cup
Fresh fruit like peaches, berries, or cherry halves, sliced or diced
- 1 or 2 pinches
- 1/3 cup
- 1/8 cup
Light vanilla ice cream or nonfat frozen yogurt optional
1. Add cheese, sugar and vanilla to a medium/large microwave-safe course cup (like a glass dish cup) and stir with a fork to mix.
2. Unfold cheese mixture equally on bottom of the cup, then prime with the fruit of alternative.
3. Sprinkle some cinnamon over the highest of your fruit, then cowl with dry cereal.
4. Cowl with a microwave-safe cowl and microwave on HIGH till fruit and cheese area unit gently effervescent (1 1/2 to two minutes).
5. Function is or slightly cooled, or primes the nice and cozy course with a cookie scoop of sunshine vanilla frozen dessert or skim yogurt.